The most basic criteria of joining Bersama is that members must be above 18 years of age and must be of good character and sound mind. Others include but not be limited to the following listed below;
- Corporate Organizations
- Institutional Investors and Wealth managers
- Fund Managers and Private Investors
- Employees of Corporate Organizations
- Employees in the Public Sector
- Clubs, Associations and Societies
- Entrepreneurs- Small/ Medium Business Owners
- Children (the Minor’s account must be managed by Parent, Guardian, Trustee or legally appointed Proxy)
We believe that investing capital in these assets would definitely meet and presumably surpass the expectations and objectives of members, thereby bringing transformative change to their lives, one building/property at a time.
THE BERSAMA PLATFORM
A Web-based login platform that provides members the convenience of gaining access to their dashboards and personal accounts 24/7 from any location worldwide enabling them conduct business utilizing the tools.
To be the leading Real Estate Investment Cooperative Society in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa, attracting members globally by innovating, reinventing and influencing change they can invest in and earn.